Is it around??

:fr: Drop in for a natter about anything French related.
Message
Author
User avatar
RobertArthur
Posts: 2965
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:10 pm
Location: Nièvre

Is it around??

#11 Post by RobertArthur »

@ Hughnique, active.

hughnique
Posts: 1535
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
Location: Canterbury

Is it around??

#12 Post by hughnique »

Having tried again every google site relating to this forum says under construction, so I am not that desperate to re engage so I will just drop it. Thanks anyway

curtis
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Location: Charente Maritime

Is it around??

#13 Post by curtis »

hughnique wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:44 am I certainly don't remember getting banned, but have not been on there for many years, just wanted to see if nimetyj was still on there,
He last posted Novembre 2021

User avatar
RobertArthur
Posts: 2965
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:10 pm
Location: Nièvre

Is it around??

#14 Post by RobertArthur »

What sometimes helps with a wrong website redirect or loading issue, is to clear the specific site's cookies and cache using the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows). And part of your website history to make a fresh start on the internet.

Four days ago no problems at all with that forum.

Trelawney
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:10 pm

Is it around??

#15 Post by Trelawney »

Looking at the members list it shows you last logged in on October 6th and last posted on January 10th of this year.

hughnique
Posts: 1535
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
Location: Canterbury

Is it around??

#16 Post by hughnique »

Thanks for that, yes I did manage to log in from a link someone sent me on the 6th, however looking at the index board there appears to be one major contributor whom I wish to avoid if possible. I must admit that I obviously posted there as well earlier in the year but such a lot was going on at the time such as giving the house away in France and arranging a rental here, removals and the like, it didn't realise it was that recent. Thanks for the info anyway.

Post Reply