Supermoon tonight

:fr: Drop in for a natter about anything French related.
Sparkle

Supermoon tonight

#11 Post by Sparkle »

Great photos - thanks. It was gorgeous evening & I was intending to sit out and watch for the Perseids shower but come midnight I was just too tired and heat exhausted but I'm definitely going to sit out tonight!
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

elsie

Supermoon tonight

#12 Post by elsie »

I'm not bothering trying to photograph the Perseids this year as the viewing conditions are poor with the bright sky from the nearly full moon.

Sparkle

Supermoon tonight

#13 Post by Sparkle »

@elsie maybe just sit back and enjoy? I will possibly with a few mugs of earl grey to keep me awake!
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

elsie

Supermoon tonight

#14 Post by elsie »

@Sparkle, did you see any?

Sparkle

Supermoon tonight

#15 Post by Sparkle »

@
elsie wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 pm @Sparkle, did you see any?
No, I sat for hours not realising that at some point cloud cover had taken over :roll: I wont bother tonight as we've had rain and it's very dull could be a miss altogether this year.

Hotrodder

Supermoon tonight

#16 Post by Hotrodder »

Never seen it yet. My fault. I chose Brittany to live. :roll:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.