Honka's out

Creating and maintaining gardens in France, French plants, ponds, gardening tools and machinery, etc
Sparkle

Honka's out

#1 Post by Sparkle »

OH loves shouting from the garden your Honka's out. Fortunately I don't have any english neighbours close enough to hear and be :shock: As it is I have only one Honka out at the moment and very nice it is to see it :D
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

L Austin France

Honka's out

#2 Post by L Austin France »

Sparkle wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:32 pm OH loves shouting from the garden your Honka's out. Fortunately I don't have any english neighbours close enough to hear and be :shock: As it is I have only one Honka out at the moment and very nice it is to see it :D
Alright, I'll bite.
What's a Honka?

Char
Site Admin

Honka's out

#3 Post by Char »

The mind boggles. :lol:

Sparkle

Honka's out

#4 Post by Sparkle »

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

L Austin France

Honka's out

#5 Post by L Austin France »

Sparkle wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:05 pm It's a dahlia :roll: :lol:

https://www.peternyssen.com/honka-red.html
Phew!
And there was me thinking maybe you were having troubles with your 'over shoulder boulder holder', "Honk, Honk" :lol: