A place in the sun, uk ch4

Blaze

#11 Post by Blaze »

@Sparkle There was a young woman in the supermarket who was wearing a pair of cream leggings (she did have the figure for them) but they were really transparent around the middle .... she was being followed around by men with their tongues hanging out :lol:

Sparkle

#12 Post by Sparkle »

@ajm & @Hotrodder Too far away from you :lol:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Pathca

#13 Post by Pathca »

There was a young girl visiting the ward opposite ours this evening wearing a bikini top and shorts,okay she had the figure,and it is uncomfortably hot but ,seriously ,it’s not really very appropriate for a hospital

demi

#14 Post by demi »

Dear God. It is 2022.

I can not believe the sexist and body shaming posts on this thread.

All directed against women.

I am apalled by this thread and the way it has gone.

Pathca

#15 Post by Pathca »

I think it was obvious from the start the way it would go unfortunately

Spectrum

#16 Post by Spectrum »

This has been mentioned in the media recently its a new way of women taking charge of their own bodies, the French ladies will go topless on any beach :o the English are more reserved, as said I assume by a female, in this heat it is uncomfortable wearing a bra, also we have friends who are large ladies DDs they don't like the hot weather either. As for dress sense, my DW being an ex-model and ballet dancer always wore shorts or short skirts and skimpy tops, it was her choice with an inside leg of 33" and stilettos on, she turned a few heads. As previously said its 2022 not 1922.

Blaze

#17 Post by Blaze »

Spectrum wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:28 am its a new way of women taking charge of their own bodies
It's more likely to be down to culture. French women have worn plunging necklines for centuries but in the UK, the Victorians covered up and Brits have taken decades to loosen up. Even today, in 2022, not all women want or feel the need to display their wares and let's face it, it's almost always done to attract men. It's not new to go without a bra - remember bra burning in the 60s ?

Pathca

#18 Post by Pathca »

There’s a problem,certainly on Twitter of a few women posting provocative selfies obviously trying to get a response,as soon as a man comments they turn on them ,calling the men misogynists etc.Equally there’s the other side of the coin when ‘innocent ‘ pictures are used as the basis for foul remarks. SoMe does have a lot to answer for

Spectrum

#19 Post by Spectrum »

I tried burning my bra in the sixties, they should have told me to take it off first :o :o :o

Sparkle

#20 Post by Sparkle »

@demi Since I was a teenager (in the late 60s) I found women have always had a b***h about other women if they think they are prettier/slimmer/nicer body shape etc than themselves - years ago and before social media a teenage friend of mine suffered from anorexia for all of those reasons. Fortunately and eventually she came through it.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride