Bricomarche yet again

Electricity - French regulations & supplies; Insulation, Brickwork, Roofs, Joinery, Flooring, etc
Hotrodder

Bricomarche yet again

#11 Post by Hotrodder »

Power to the people! :clap:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

L Austin France

Bricomarche yet again

#12 Post by L Austin France »

I once had a stand up argument in our local Espace Emeraude surrounded by interested bystanders.
I'd bought a cheapie little chainsaw from them 14 months previosly & both moulded rubber carb. connectors, despite me emptying the fuel out after every use, had perished.
The 'server' was going strong on the 'one year' guarantee speech & really pissed me off when he told me if I wanted alonger guarantee I should have bought a Stihl.
'Righty oh sunshine' thought I, you've picked the wrong one here today & proceeded to lambast him & Espace Emeraude for selling substandard equipment etc, etc. which should last longer than the guarantee.
I demanded to talk a director but of course, none were available, so I continued to demand a free replacement of the parts.
Very soon a lady from the parts dept. arrived to tell me that they would order the parts & supply them FOC.
I left to a round of applause from the audience & that episode set the scene for the instant resolution of a few future problems which were dealt with quickly.
It doesn't seem to be a French thing but deffo worth standing your ground in situations like this.

Hotrodder

Bricomarche yet again

#13 Post by Hotrodder »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.