Only a finishing touch

Electricity - French regulations & supplies; Insulation, Brickwork, Roofs, Joinery, Flooring, etc
RobertArthur

Only a finishing touch

#1 Post by RobertArthur »

In the summer of 2019 I renewed out terrace, also building an extension. A lot of pavés and sand. Everybody happy, almost there and it needed only a little finishing touch, backfill the sides with cement mortar. Easy as pie, next week... No, three years later, this afternoon. Better late than never.

Polarengineer

Only a finishing touch

#2 Post by Polarengineer »

Well done, job done. What is the next project?

L Austin France

Only a finishing touch

#3 Post by L Austin France »

RobertArthur wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:14 pm In the summer of 2019 I renewed out terrace,
Looks like another terrace ruined by the bac degraisseur lid. ;)

RobertArthur

Only a finishing touch

#4 Post by RobertArthur »

@Austin France, yes, a workaround. I would have preferred to demolish this bac à graisse with my Hilti, too much work and money to install a modern fosse septique toutes eaux.

L Austin France

Only a finishing touch

#5 Post by L Austin France »

RobertArthur wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:28 pm @Austin France, yes, a workaround. I would have preferred to demolish this bac à graisse with my Hilti, too much work and money to install a modern fosse septique toutes eaux.
I noticed it 'cos I have the same thing as our FTE is more than 10m from the house.
Rules is rules y'know. ;)

RobertArthur

Only a finishing touch

#6 Post by RobertArthur »

The cows in the meadows around us, sometimes ten or more, drinking each about 60 liters a day, fall outside the scope of the fosse regs. It makes me wonder.