I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

:house_with_garden: French DIY - challenges & solutions, Painting & Wallpapering etc.
DominicBest

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#11 Post by DominicBest »

71A9467B-3643-415F-A607-9F851A9EBDCF.jpeg
The other two back in the day. They’re a fair bit bigger now. I spent a fair bit of time during the winter converting old VHS videos of them all when they were small into digital files. It brought back so many happy memories, a lot of them here in my house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quiksilver

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#12 Post by Quiksilver »

time photos 226.jpg
côté chemin.JPG
18 months, including putting it on whopping great solid foundations :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lori

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#13 Post by Lori »

DominicBest wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:49 pm The other two back in the day. They’re a fair bit bigger now. I spent a fair bit of time during the winter converting old VHS videos of them all when they were small into digital files. It brought back so many happy memories, a lot of them here in my house.
Husband did the same thing with our old VHS tapes several years back. Always fun to have and share photos of our kids when they were younger. Congrats to your daughter. Sounds like a fantastic career.

Lori

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#14 Post by Lori »

That's very pretty Quiksilver. Especially with the huge green field in the background. Big project ! It must have been quite satisfying when it was all finished.

L Austin France

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#15 Post by L Austin France »

Quiksilver wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:57 pm time photos 226.jpg côté chemin.JPG
18 months, including putting it on whopping great solid foundations :D
Love the stonework :clap:

Quiksilver

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#16 Post by Quiksilver »

After 16 years, I've just realised that I don't have a 'full-on' photo of the house :D In summer, it's hidden by gazebos and plants and in winter it's hidden by a temporary conservatory. It's the same with the garden. Being on a slope, we never see it in all it's glory :roll: I've contacted the local photography club to see whether someone is interested in doing me some proper, wide-angle shots from a distance :D

Polarengineer

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#17 Post by Polarengineer »

You can buy a fairly cheap drone these days to take some aerial shots and have a lot of fun with it too.

Polarengineer

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#18 Post by Polarengineer »

This one seems complete, control and batteries
https://www.amazon.fr/capteur-gravité-a ... 9104&psc=1

L Austin France

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#19 Post by L Austin France »

Polarengineer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:05 pm This one seems complete, control and batteries
Seems like fun.
I've got 4 rc electric 'planes which will take a camera. Great for wide panoramic views at altitude but they don't stay still long enough to get an overhead shot of anything.
I've just ordered one for delivery wed 7th.
Now I'll have something interesting to occupy myself. :lol:

DominicBest

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#20 Post by DominicBest »

L Austin France wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:25 pm
Polarengineer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:05 pm This one seems complete, control and batteries
Seems like fun.
I've got 4 rc electric 'planes which will take a camera. Great for wide panoramic views at altitude but they don't stay still long enough to get an overhead shot of anything.
I've just ordered one for delivery wed 7th.
Now I'll have something interesting to occupy myself. :lol:
6AC0C830-F463-4137-B147-7A42FB013E23.jpeg
Take care, it’s the road to ruin, it’s so addictive. I recently bought a small drone and love it, I spend every minute I can find flying it to hone my flying, photo and video skills. I am also putting the video editing skills I picked up during the winter to good use producing improving videos. I’ve only got a couple of examples on my iPad and I like this photo looking down my well. The ladder was still down it as I had had to climb down to retrieve the pump filter that had unscrewed itself from the bottom of the hose.