A bathroom project in Burgundy

:house_with_garden: French DIY - challenges & solutions, Painting & Wallpapering etc.
RobertArthur

A bathroom project in Burgundy

#1 Post by RobertArthur »

Is it plumbing, construction, DIY with an occasional touch of electrics? Or a professional renovation? My friend Chris le Bricoleur once published his bathroom project on an English forum. He polished the content and layout a bit for several Dutch forums. Just before closing time I managed to copy his earlier English version and made a quick compilation, focussing on what he had written, also in answer to readers questions. Easier than reverse engineering his complete thread from the Dutch language into English, back in time once again, but still an interesting read.

Char
Site Admin

Re: A bathroom project in Burgundy

#2 Post by Char »

Thanks for that Arthur,

I used to enjoy reading Chris le Bricoleur's posts on French Entrée, they were always full of interesting ideas.

RobertArthur

Re: A bathroom project in Burgundy

#3 Post by RobertArthur »

Char, good to hear that you liked his posts. In 2012 he created his own website, covering almost all constructional aspects and maintenance issues of a traditional French house. He was very professional and helpful, answering an enormous amount of questions. He was also present at international car exhibitions, invited by the CEO's of Audi. To explain something about their long tradition in car technology, especially about the concept of the so called Wankel motor in the NSU Ro80, introduced in 1967. As a farewell, not only to his own Ro80, he published this article.