Chronopost and privacy

🛒 Tips and information about French shops, online buying, bargains, product reviews, price comparisons
Blaze

Chronopost and privacy

#21 Post by Blaze »

Painful ! OH has just had a knee replacement after a skiing injury that he neglected ....

glazedallover

Chronopost and privacy

#22 Post by glazedallover »

Polarengineer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:58 pm Can anyone come up with the cockney alphabet?
It starts
A for horses
B for mutton
C for highlanders
D for dumb
E for ?
F for vessence
G for ?
Etc......
E for Adam
G for Police.....

I for Novello
L for Leather
M for 'sis

Antonia

Chronopost and privacy

#23 Post by Antonia »

Postscript to the UPS matches debacle. Just received an email from Amazon to say they have been unable to deliver and my order is cancelled and I'm going to be refunded. UPS tracking says the package is now in Germany on it's way to Poland. I've now added a box to June's delivey :evil:

Nomoss

Chronopost and privacy

#24 Post by Nomoss »

Polarengineer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:58 pm Can anyone come up with the cockney alphabet?
It starts
A for horses
B for mutton
C for highlanders
D for dumb
E for ?
F for vessence
G for ?
Etc......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockney_Alphabet

Bayleaf

Chronopost and privacy

#25 Post by Bayleaf »

Well, one ramp arrived by Chronopost yesterday. Just one, of two. Not much use just having one - kind of reminds me of the classic sketch of Peter Cook and Dudley Moore!

I wonder where the other ramp is - still with the seller, with the original courrier, DPD, or back at Chronopost depot in Brive! Sigh. :crazy: :roll:

Hotrodder

Chronopost and privacy

#26 Post by Hotrodder »

Whoever has it must be a motorcyclist.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Hotrodder

Chronopost and privacy

#27 Post by Hotrodder »

Antonia wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:54 pm Postscript to the UPS matches debacle. Just received an email from Amazon to say they have been unable to deliver and my order is cancelled and I'm going to be refunded. UPS tracking says the package is now in Germany on it's way to Poland. I've now added a box to June's delivey :evil:
I would never have thought a single box of matches could have such an impact on global warming. :lol: :lol:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.