leboncoin

🛒 Tips and information about French shops, online buying, bargains, product reviews, price comparisons
L Austin France

leboncoin

#1 Post by L Austin France »

We've bought stuff before using lbc but always locally when we could meet the seller, see the product & hand over the dosh.
Last week I was looking for a pair of Orange HD 500 Liveplugs & found what I wanted in lbc at a very reasonable price but some distance away.
Wary of parting with my money before seeing the product I elected for lbc's protection scheme wherby you pay lbc the money for the item & carriage plus a small fee, in this case 99 centimes. leboncoin don't release the money to the seller until you confirm receipt & condition of the item.
This hands off way of buying certainly worked well with item delivered in days.
I'd definitely use lbc & this system again.

Blaze

leboncoin

#2 Post by Blaze »

I hadn't heard of that system but then I've only ever sold through LBC, and always locally. Sounds good !

curtis

leboncoin

#3 Post by curtis »

I use that system for selling. Much easier than cheques and getting all the details of the purchaser.As soon as it is agreed you get a paid address label to print out and then drop the parcel off at relais Mondial.

Quiksilver

leboncoin

#4 Post by Quiksilver »

The 'small fee' for handling the transaction is new! Originally their secure payment system was introduced to combat scammers. The downside (from the point of view of a seller) was/is that it can take 2 weeks+ for the money to arrive in your account.