Internet British Corner Shop is no more

🛒 Tips and information about French shops, online buying, bargains, product reviews, price comparisons
ajm

#51 Post by ajm »

If you buy cheap :D you get cheap

Pathca

#52 Post by Pathca »

Charming

Bayleaf

#53 Post by Bayleaf »

There's a good reason why some French loo roll is flimsy - to protect the workings of a fosse. I've heard more than once of Andrex or the deluxe French stuff clogging up the systems .....

Other than that, if people want to have a choice of what they enjoy eating and drinking, regardless of the country of origin, so what?!

glazedallover

#54 Post by glazedallover »

HP sauce (or Daddies) goes very well with cassoulet....or tartiflette. Same old clingons for moi.

exile

#55 Post by exile »

Heretic.

You might have got away with it now that Kraft Heinz have moved HP production to the Netherlands. But Daddies? Really? That will never pass the Best of tests for going native when it is still made in the West Midlands - incidentally also by Kraft Heinz. No I didn't know that either.

Pathca

#56 Post by Pathca »

Can I point out that my reply of charming was to a post that has been deleted not to AJM now directly above it !

hughnique

#57 Post by hughnique »

I have experienced the reverse of the loo roll tensile strength, in that some of it seems to be made from recycled woodchip wallpaper, anyone experiencing the flimsy syndrome needs a manicure.