Keeping dogs, cats and all other pets in France
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:01 pm
- Location: 53 Mayenne
Northern Soul - Keep The Faith.
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:06 pm
- Location: Ille et Villaine (35)
Look how many greyhounds there are
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 am
My friend had a rescue greyhound,the most loving dog ever,bit hard when she tried to sit on your knee though
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:14 pm
- Location: Border of 24/46 but closer to 46
We rescued a greyhound lurcher, Charlie, he'd been in and out of our local RSPCA for the 6 years of his life before we took him.
He was a beautiful dog, loving, kind and didn't have a bad bone in his body, despite his background.
At 13 years old he became ill and it turned out to be liver cancer. He was the first dog I cuddled as he was PTS.