Online tax return is open

Sparkle

#31 Post by Sparkle »

@Liz sigh of relief eh? Although I got all of our account info on the 3916 and it shows them all on the system I got an email from impots asking me to reply attaching a hard copy of our account - guess that's because I emailed them previously asking if there was a problem cos originally I couldn't see the accounts I'd imputted on their screen - ah well anything to keep them happy....and me as well!
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

hughnique

#32 Post by hughnique »

I don't know if I am unusual but all we have as income are my UK state pension, OH UK state pension, and I have 2 private pensions from the Pru, plus a bank account with HSBC in to which these vast amounts are paid monthly. For the past 2 years I have taken a scrap of paper to the impots with the figures involved and someone has filled out the form and I have signed it, I seem to get more and more confused looking at the online system, it seems so simple just entering four amounts and the address of the bank account but it beats me.

exile

#33 Post by exile »

And people wonder why Luddites like me prefer a paper declaration.

Char
Site Admin

#34 Post by Char »

exile wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:16 pm And people wonder why Luddites like me prefer a paper declaration.
+1

Bayleaf

#35 Post by Bayleaf »

I do our general tax return online, but still have to print out and manually complete paperwork for the business accounts. I'm sure I'd seen somewhere a couple of years ago, that if we were under a certain turnover with our regime, this was no longer necessary. So didn't do it - then they tried to fine me for not sending the paperwork in! Once I'd explained, they let me off and now I continue to fill out the ruddy things whether they bother looking at them or not ... :roll:

Sparkle

#36 Post by Sparkle »

Char wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:53 pm
exile wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:16 pm And people wonder why Luddites like me prefer a paper declaration.
+1
+ another
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Hotrodder

#37 Post by Hotrodder »

hughnique wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:59 pm For the past 2 years I have taken a scrap of paper to the impots with the figures involved and someone has filled out the form and I have signed it, I seem to get more and more confused looking at the online system, it seems so simple just entering four amounts and the address of the bank account but it beats me.
Same here. Last time the lady didn't simply use our totals to fill the form but used some diabolically complicated method using the latest notification from the DWP and counting weeks before and after the end of December. We sat there in total befuddlement even after she explained it. :roll: Why do it a simple way when you can pretend its rocket science.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

BishyB

#38 Post by BishyB »

I take one look at the many queries people have re the online return and decide, once again, to stick to the paper version.

Mangetout

#39 Post by Mangetout »

Does anyone know what the Connexion are talking about when they say there is more information just available on form 2047. That suggests something has changed. Anyone know what it is please.

elsie

#40 Post by elsie »

Unless you have a complicated tax declaration this guide https://bh-assurances.fr/wp-content/upl ... ONLINE.pdf will probably be all you need to complete and online return. As it has images of the tax forms, it can be used by those still completing a paper declaration.

The paper form and the guidance notice can be downloaded from https://www.impots.gouv.fr/formulaire/2 ... -letranger