Online tax return is open

Sparkle

#61 Post by Sparkle »

@Headers ooh thanks for that - we haven't had gains from free shares so I shall ignore those boxes.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Mangetout

#62 Post by Mangetout »

Sorry to be dim, but is it 2042 C to complete to confirm you are covered by an S1?

Sparkle

#63 Post by Sparkle »

2042C 2023.pdf
@Mangetout 2042C right at the bottom tick the boxes 8SH/8SI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Grangela

#64 Post by Grangela »

Ouch, my head hurts, like it always does at tax time.
I’m doing 2047 and the question asked is whether pensions (state pensions from U.K. and the Netherlands) are Public or Privé. I’m sure I put privé last year, but can’t remember why. Can anybody help me please? Before my head blows up!
Angela

Mangetout

#65 Post by Mangetout »

Yes it's prive.

Bayleaf

#66 Post by Bayleaf »

Ouf! Phew, and flipping heck! :crazy:

Also managed to accidentally get the UK bank details wiped out, and had to re-input. Then, there something that needed correcting - you'd think when you click on "corrige", if would take you to the necessary box! Nah, far too simple!! Trawl through the whole lot and try to find the omission.

Turns out I was also doubling up on inputting figures - put them in the wrong place, and you'll get a nasty shock at the end page. Different again this year, as our professional regime has been thrown into the mix, supposedly to avoid having to do a separate declaration. Hmm, let's see if they start baulking that I didn't fill out the additional bilan breakdown sheets and threaten to fine me later ......

If you walk away, for a quick break (to make much needed tea and find some cake!), beware, it'll also take you back to the beginning. Tea and Cake worked as the inspiration, if not, there would have been a head-shaped dent in the nearest wall by now! :lol:

So, let's see! :geek: Hope everyone else is managing to stay sane! :)

Sparkle

#67 Post by Sparkle »

@Bayleaf sane - nope. Fortunately it's impoooosible for me to gain any more grey hairs and with two kittens trying to put their paws in the mix running around demented then jumping on the keyboard there is a stream of expletives coming out!

Hotrodder

#68 Post by Hotrodder »

I do truly hate this time of year, most stressful and worrying, not knowing what mistakes are being made that will get us into financial trouble. Last year we went in to the tax office hoping for assistance in English and was given some hastily scribbled notes on a piece of paper and told to go home and do it online.
Thanks a bundle. :roll:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Grangela

#69 Post by Grangela »

Thank you mange-tout
Angela

Mangetout

#70 Post by Mangetout »

Has anyone received their paper forms in the post yet?