Online tax return is open

Headers

#1 Post by Headers »

Well I’ve done my first attempt.
Most things look the same.
The blasted comments section still won’t accept special charters including ç, à & £€. So frustrating.
The foreign bank account section is better but still a slog going through them all.

Veem

#2 Post by Veem »

OMG Is it that time already.............. I'm sure it was only a month ago I did the last one. :?

Bayleaf

#3 Post by Bayleaf »

I'm not rushing this time - got until the end of May in Dept 24. I'd like to find the useful info. someone posted up last year about where to put the amount of a pension drawdown.....

(and despite being paperless and completing it all online, and being told if you're of a certain regime, under a certain business turnover, you don't need to send supporting documents by post, you still do! Or they'll try to fine you!!) :roll: So much for paperless!

Sparkle

#4 Post by Sparkle »

Whilst I would normally rush into it to get it out of the way I've learnt to hang on because they always come up with errors to be corrected in their system.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Hotrodder

#5 Post by Hotrodder »

Oh god, not again so soon. Another trip to the tax office because I can't get my head around the online form.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Sparkle

#6 Post by Sparkle »

@Hotrodder would it help if you printed off the forms, filled them in and then copy the info onto the on-line forms - I'm doing that this year as I find the on-line screen a bit small to read even with my glasses :roll:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Liz

#7 Post by Liz »

Sparkle wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:58 pm Whilst I would normally rush into it to get it out of the way I've learnt to hang on because they always come up with errors to be corrected in their system.
Totally agree!
How do people live without at least one dog in the house?

p4psb

#8 Post by p4psb »

Hotrodder

#9 Post by Hotrodder »

Sparkle wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:30 am @Hotrodder would it help if you printed off the forms, filled them in and then copy the info onto the on-line forms - I'm doing that this year as I find the on-line screen a bit small to read even with my glasses :roll:
That could be useful. It will depend how much of it I can actually copy/paste/translate to understand. Once its printed I can't do that.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Sparkle

#10 Post by Sparkle »

@Hotrodder This is going to sound barking but I know it works as I've done it especially when I needed to read through the 2041GG doc a couple of years back in english. Find the forms on the gouv.fr website and upload to your desktop. Using www.deepl.com you then drag the uploaded form to the left hand box & click on 'Translate Files' you will have to confirm the 'Data Privacy Notice' then select target language 'English (British)' & then click on translate and then copy the 'english' version to your desktop. Hope this is of some help.
Last edited by Sparkle on Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.