Tax bill online

Sparkle

Tax bill online

#11 Post by Sparkle »

@headers - thanks for the info. We have been charged 7.5% PS which is correct so that charge is the princely sum of 28 euros :lol: As for the tax part :( I had already worked out the amount to pay and actually I over estimated by 30 euros. I've been doing a bit of searching I found an article which may be out of date but it did state that if your first tax bill payment is large and considered by the tax office to cause you concern then they spread it over 4 payments to help out which I guess is why ours is a payment in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

elsie

Tax bill online

#12 Post by elsie »

Sparkle wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:52 am I've been doing a bit of searching I found an article which may be out of date but it did state that if your first tax bill payment is large and considered by the tax office to cause you concern then they spread it over 4 payments to help out which I guess is why ours is a payment in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec.
As I posted earlier, if the amount due is 300€ or less then it is debited in Sept. If it is over 300€ they take it in four monthly debits. Being the first tax bill doesn't' matter. You should try ensure your debits for the remainder of 2022 are enough to cover the bill, based on your 2021 income.

ajm

Tax bill online

#13 Post by ajm »

We used to pay in 4 installments but it was changed,without letting us know,to a monthly direct debit.

Sparkle

Tax bill online

#14 Post by Sparkle »

@elsie thanks for confirming that. Oh yes it's way over 300€. The 4 monthly debits total the exact amount of the total tax bill. I've also checked 'mon prelevements a la source' cos I didn't quite understand what it's all about it states 0% :roll: but you've cleared that up for me - thanks.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

elsie

Tax bill online

#15 Post by elsie »

@Sparkle If you click on Gérer mon prélèvement à la source then Gérer vos acomptes you should see your prélèvements for the rest of the year. If you click in Mois suivant, it should show the prélèvements for 2023?

Sparkle

Tax bill online

#16 Post by Sparkle »

@elsie thanks again I shall now take a look.

Edit having now looked at:
Trimestrialiser vos acomptes sur vos revenus fonciers, indépendants (BIC, BNC, BA)
J'opte pour un prélèvement trimestriel de mes acomptes à compter de janvier 2023

I actually have not opted for the above - ie the bar is not lit so I think I will keep it as it is.

elsie

Tax bill online

#17 Post by elsie »

Sparkle, I suspect the tax office will make a change Jan 2023 and base the amounts to be paid based on your 2021 declaration.

rabbit

Tax bill online

#18 Post by rabbit »

Headers wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:56 am I pay our tax in 4 instalments. You can use the impots app to change the amount. There is also an option to pay monthly. If you have under paid your tax for 2021, the impots recover it in 4 installments Sept to Dec 2022.
Check that prélèvements sociale have been applied at the correct rate if you are on an S1 as there are many cases of this being done incorrectly.
Payments towards the 2022 tax return you will make next May start in Jan/Feb 2023 depending on whether you opt for monthly or quarterly payments.
what is the correct rate for S1 holders pse?

elsie

Tax bill online

#19 Post by elsie »

The CSG-CRDS column should be 0 and you should only have a figure under PSOL (Prélèvement de solidarité 7.5 %)