Tax advice where?

Spectrum

Tax advice where?

#1 Post by Spectrum »

Where do you find tax advisers in France? the only ones I can find are the big multi national companies, and they seem more interested in investing your money in their businesses, there must be more local ones somewhere, have looked in the local English/French papers/mags etc to no avail. Thanks.

hughnique

Re: Tax advice where?

#2 Post by hughnique »

There is a Facebook group, Strictly Fiscal France, you might be able to glean some info from them.

MAD87

#3 Post by MAD87 »

Our accountants give us tax advice :lol:

DaveW

#4 Post by DaveW »

Yes, get a good accountant, they are the tax experts.

Spectrum

#5 Post by Spectrum »

Thanks for stating the obvious :roll: :roll: The next question would have been where would I find an accountant, however the bank has pointed me in the right direction, thanks.

Spectrum

#6 Post by Spectrum »

Well have been this morning to see a tax consultant and learnt a few things, I have been filling the form in wrongly for many years :oops: :oops: so no big surprise there :roll: :lol: I have been declaring my wife's disability benefits and the carers allowance that I get, under the French system I don't need to :D so reducing our tax liability a bit, I did ask about refunds, but she just laughed :lol: :lol:

Char
Site Admin

#7 Post by Char »

Oh well - look on the bright side at least now you'll be better off in the future.

Headers

#8 Post by Headers »

Spectrum wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:37 am Well have been this morning to see a tax consultant and learnt a few things, I have been filling the form in wrongly for many years :oops: :oops: so no big surprise there :roll: :lol: I have been declaring my wife's disability benefits and the carers allowance that I get, under the French system I don't need to :D so reducing our tax liability a bit, I did ask about refunds, but she just laughed :lol: :lol:
You should be able to resubmit 3 years tax returns stating that you have found an error. I’m pretty sure you can do it online.