Covid jabs

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
ajm

Covid jabs

#1 Post by ajm »

Keen to get our 4th jabs I looked on Doctolib - virtually nothing near us. Went to the chemist on Tuesday and told them of the problem and asked where the nearest centre was. She looked on her computer and said how about next Monday at 10.30. I said fine but where? Here was her reply. Both of us at the same time.The chemist is not on the Doctolib site. It pays to ask. :angel:

Blaze

Covid jabs

#2 Post by Blaze »

We're telling people to go to their MT or pharmacy though not all do jabs .... our centre is only doing PCRs at the moment and most of them are pre op or for travel.

Doug

Covid jabs

#3 Post by Doug »

As I believe Ive posted asked in our local pharmacy and I got mine straight away, oh has to wait till end of may for hers.
Got it done in a pharmacy in Bergerac, no probs.
Had a much higher reaction to the others.
Last edited by Doug on Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loup-garou

Covid jabs

#4 Post by Loup-garou »

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=634&p=24279&hilit= ... ter#p24279

All discussed. Doctors, pharmacies or domestic nurses can all do the necessary - although many prefer not to do so. The paperwork which results from the administering of the jabs is quite time consuming.
Last edited by Loup-garou on Fri May 20, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blaze

Covid jabs

#5 Post by Blaze »

Loup-garou wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:48 am The paperwork which results from the administering of the jabs is quite time consuming.
..... espcially when Doctolib goes down (which it does from time to time) and it all has to be done manually :?

manonthemoon2

Covid jabs

#6 Post by manonthemoon2 »

Had our 4th jabs today at our usual pharmacy, by RDV.

Mine in my shoulder like the flu jab, MrMoTM2 in his arm.

My shoulder is feeling uncomfortable and OHs arm is feeling heavy. I've taken paracetamol tonight just in case.

p4psb

Covid jabs

#7 Post by p4psb »

OH and I had ours yesterday at our pharmacy.
Other than arm ache, I am ok. OH has her usual reaction, like being struck down with a bad bout of flu for 24 hours.

Wilbro

Covid jabs

#8 Post by Wilbro »

Pharmacies for us two also and different ones!

Sparkle

Covid jabs

#9 Post by Sparkle »

Can't have ours until the end of July when 6 months have passed but we did book a RDV at the local pharmacy a couple of weeks back as back in January the pharmacy was so busy she told us to go onto the Doctorlib site as I was having a panic that our time would run out :roll:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

manonthemoon2

Covid jabs

#10 Post by manonthemoon2 »

p4psb wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:48 pm OH and I had ours yesterday at our pharmacy.
Other than arm ache, I am ok. OH has her usual reaction, like being struck down with a bad bout of flu for 24 hours.
That is exactly what has happened to me. I feel like a bad dose of flu, pain everywhere, headache, body burning but feel shivery. I hope it's only a 24 hour reaction.

Sympathies to your OH