3rd covid vax.

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Doug

Re: 3rd covid vax.

#21 Post by Doug »

Got our letter yesterday inviting us the register for our third vax.
Being in the vunerable section.

Blaze

#22 Post by Blaze »

We've been getting a steady trickle of people eligible for the 3rd vaccination through our local centre, being 6 months since their second. Our centre will be open 3 days a week from the end of September as almost everyone in Brittany has had at least one jab. We expect to see more people coming for their 3rd in the coming weeks.

Spardo

#23 Post by Spardo »

Doug wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:14 am Got our letter yesterday inviting us the register for our third vax.
Being in the vunerable section.
Strange that it wasn't mentioned when I took Fran to the doctor yesterday, it was there that we had the first 2 and, with me and my asthma and her with all sorts of stuff, I would have thought that we were pretty vulnerable too. :?

Blaze

#24 Post by Blaze »

[mention]Spardo[/mention] When did you both have your second vaccinations ?

Spardo

#25 Post by Spardo »

Blaze wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:10 pm @Spardo When did you both have your second vaccinations ?
Friday 21st of May.

Blaze

#26 Post by Blaze »

Normalement you will be able to get the 3rd vaccination in November which is perhaps why your doctor didn't mention it. When you get your notification may depend on the department, some people are getting them earlier than others. If you don't hear anything nearer the time, have a word with your doctor.

Spardo

#27 Post by Spardo »

Blaze wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm Normalement you will be able to get the 3rd vaccination in November which is perhaps why your doctor didn't mention it. When you get your notification may depend on the department, some people are getting them earlier than others. If you don't hear anything nearer the time, have a word with your doctor.
I'll remember that, thank you. :)

Oldblueraincoat

3rd covid vax.

#28 Post by Oldblueraincoat »

Becoming increasingly frustrated at my inability to book our booster vaccinations on line - I get half way through the process and then lose my way with Doctolib. I'm not faring much better with Keldoc. Our 6 months are up at the beginning of December so after a rdv then. Can anybody recommend a web site for dummies that might work for me please 😡😡😡

Chappers51

3rd covid vax.

#29 Post by Chappers51 »

I managed to get one this morning via Doctolib at a local medical centre, it did take several attempts to find one because many of the original centres are not offering vaccinations at the moment.

MAD87

3rd covid vax.

#30 Post by MAD87 »

Our mairie oganised the 1st 2 vaccination sessions at the salle des fêtes. According to our GP, they're organising the rappel (booster) for 3 December, exactly 6 months after the 2nd dose. We will be contacted, I'm assured.