Strange message from CPAM

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
DaveW

#1 Post by DaveW »

Whilst trying to login to my CPAM account I received the following pop up:

‘D'après nos informations vous ne dépendez pas du régime général ou de l'un des régimes partenaires de l'Assurance Maladie. Veuillez consulter les services de votre régime d'affiliation’

The just wont let in and I’ve tried several times. I’m in the process of calling them, good luck on that one.

Has anybody else seen the same?

I’ve been with CPAM for over 25 years, and retired in France with a majority French pension. It’s all a bit weird.

Bayleaf

#2 Post by Bayleaf »

That does sound odd. Hope you get through to a helpful (!) human being and get it sorted. :? Perhaps just an admin blip.

DaveW

#3 Post by DaveW »

Must be a blip somewhere. I can access my account fine using the Ameli app on Apple.

DaveW

#4 Post by DaveW »

The apps are more useful than the web based stuff, much easier to login into with face recognition. It seems that you can also use the the phone app as your carte vitale, though the usual crap documentation isn’t very clear about it.

Anybody mastered it?

ajm

#5 Post by ajm »

Face recognition? I look in the mirror and not know who is looking back at me.

DaveW

#6 Post by DaveW »

It’s clever stuff and the bonus is you never see what it thinks you look like.

tagh

#7 Post by tagh »

Dave, pop into a chemist if you can to see if your card is still valid or needs recharging. If it is ok then the message is likely to be a cock blip up, so to speak.

Loup-garou

#8 Post by Loup-garou »

ajm wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:55 pm Face recognition? I look in the mirror and not know who is looking back at me.
Same here but .... yes! I think there are organised gangs who infiltrate residential housing by stealth to carry out identity fraud. Never, ever tell the mirror where your cards or cheque book are kept.