Lucy Letby

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Blaze

Lucy Letby

#21 Post by Blaze »

That's appalling. We can only hope justice is served but there's a lot of digging to be done.

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#22 Post by Pathca »

I’ll be honest I thought she had been badly let down by the system,and had thought she was doing her best,at worst manslaughter.When the verdict came out on Friday,we said that to justify guilty there must be more to come out ,it would appear so

niemeyjt

Lucy Letby

#23 Post by niemeyjt »

Not only guilty of murder - but so bad with no mitigating circumstances she received a whole life order.

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#24 Post by Pathca »

I think because I know how bad the Countess is I was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt

niemeyjt

Lucy Letby

#25 Post by niemeyjt »

And maybe also as another member of the caring profession you are incredulous that anybody could ever harm a neo-natal baby

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#26 Post by Pathca »

Well bitter ,twisted and cynical as I am probably yes

Wilbro

Lucy Letby

#27 Post by Wilbro »

How could she accidentally inject air into the bloodstream, not once but many times. Also her flat with it's rambling scraps of hate filled paper suggest to me someone with severe mental health problems.

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#28 Post by Pathca »

For any one interested Cheshire Police have videos on their SoMe about the investigation from their perspective

rabbit

Lucy Letby

#29 Post by rabbit »

Pathca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:58 pm For any one interested Cheshire Police have videos on their SoMe about the investigation from their perspective
Pathca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:48 pm I’ll be honest I thought she had been badly let down by the system,and had thought she was doing her best,at worst manslaughter.When the verdict came out on Friday,we said that to justify guilty there must be more to come out ,it would appear so
I agree Pathca hence my original post. I trust that there is more evidence and that she hasn’t been condemned on purely circumstantial evidence

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#30 Post by Pathca »

According to the police videos there was a LOT of stuff found at her property,notes ,diary entries,medical records she should not have had etc