CBD oil

đź©ş Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
niemeyjt

CBD oil

#11 Post by niemeyjt »

And also in Suffolk they have had to set up MASH - Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub - where all interested parties (Police, Ambulance etc) co-ordinate their handling of the resultant vulnerable individuals because now it seems to be so widespread.

hughnique

CBD oil

#12 Post by hughnique »

Pathca wrote: ↑Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:57 am That’s why I have a smile when people say that there isn’t a problem
I would have thought that with prescribed medicine, there can be problems, be it side effects or addiction. It's just that when repeated attempts to be pain free and get a good nights sleep, cannot be achieved by conventional means, then one looks to unconventional methods. Surely if it was as bad as some make out it wouldn't be being sold in the likes of Boots the Chemist

Pathca

CBD oil

#13 Post by Pathca »

That’s completely not what I was saying. I was saying that pot / weed call it what you will for smoking is much stronger than itwas

Quiksilver

CBD oil

#14 Post by Quiksilver »

And apparently it plays havoc with your keyboard skills :lol: (Just kidding, Pathca :D )

niemeyjt

CBD oil

#15 Post by niemeyjt »

Pathca wrote: ↑Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:28 pmThat’s completely not what I was saying. I was saying that pot / weed call it what you will for smoking is much stronger than itwas
Yes - like skunk. It seems both new strains of the plants with higher chemical content plus the addition of other chemicals. Both ways make weed far from the relatively innocuous stuff of my youth (and no, I never tried it even then)

As I said above, there has been a massive increase in cases necessitating teams dedicated to sorting out the consequences like psychosis.

hughnique

CBD oil

#16 Post by hughnique »

We seem to be straying from the original question, I am not suggesting that I go out looking for a dealer in drugs, or rolling up a spliff, obviously this oil, hopefully, has been manufactured to some sort of standard and is safer to use than raw cannabis leaf.

Quiksilver

CBD oil

#17 Post by Quiksilver »

Yes but...it's the same problem as horticultural neem oil, hughnique. How do you know if you're buying from a reputable producer or a rip-off merchant? I'm wary of anything that's 'fashionable'. That's when the snake-oil merchants crawl out of the woodwork in their thousands.

niemeyjt

CBD oil

#18 Post by niemeyjt »

In the news just today - it seems it is not just the THC that is a concern:

UK food regulators slash recommended dose of CBD over health risks

Food Standards Agency drops advised daily limit from 70mg to 10mg in surprise reversal, citing risk to liver and thyroid issues

source: https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... alth-risks

see also: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/f ... 28219.html