EU Vacination Certificate in maiden name

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Char
Site Admin

Re: EU Vacination Certificate in maiden name

#11 Post by Char »

Doug wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:12 pm My lovely lady tried it, didn't work a few months ago which is the reason for the cpam visit, now she is just going to try again.
Watch this space,
Just to say quickly - you only key in your surname in the name box - and mami might need to use her maiden name for her surname, I did.

Doug

#12 Post by Doug »

Tried to avail, couldn't get passed putting in the number as never received a confirmation email, looking online yet again to be told that the service is temporary unavaliable. :(

DaveW

#13 Post by DaveW »

Try again tomorrow. It works, believe me.

Edit - the Ameli site is working fine for me. Are you sure you are insured under CPAM?

Doug

#14 Post by Doug »

DaveW wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:32 pm Try again tomorrow. It works, believe me.

Edit - the Ameli site is working fine for me. Are you sure you are insured under CPAM?
Yes we've been for many years, since the early 90s actualy, or wouldn't have a card or get our attestation each year.
No problem, just frustrating, card has worked for years both here and back in the Lot.
Well something is working at last as have just got a confirmation email.
Bit later, no luck as they say the our S.N. and our four digit access code doesn't conform. GGRR.
We have lived all these years no probs without it so will continue as is.
Till we next visit cpam in Bergerac.

Char
Site Admin

#15 Post by Char »

Blaze wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:46 pm I carry a copy of my pass sanitaire with me, along with my carte de séjour. I used the pass on Wednesday evening for a small local outdoor concert and was not asked to produce anything else.
My carte de séjour has both married and maiden names.
Driving licence is in my maiden name and carte vital in my married name.
@Char Your certificate after the second jab is fine within France. They scan the bit that has your name and date of birth below it. Going to other countries is a different matter.

The protocols seem to change from day to day. Prefectures can sometimes have the final decision and we've seen a couple of instances where the prefecture has told local organisations that they can go ahead with a planned event but that they (the organisers) are responsible for ensuring that all the sanitary precautions are taken (cordoning off the area, pass controls etc. It's likely to be too great a responsibility for smaller organisations to manage. A clever way of giving people the freedom they want but with a caveat ...
Thanks Blaze - that's reassuring.
Although, I wouldn't have minded using it as an excuse not to go shopping. :lol:

Liz

#16 Post by Liz »

Having finally got Fixit's Carte Vitale issued with his correct Christian name (it's been wrong since RSI registered him 20 years ago), and subsequently got his Covid Vax. certificate amended accordingly to tie in with all his ID documents I am feeling quite chuffed with myself.
Time for a new challenge : my carte vitale is in my married name, my Covid certificate in my maiden name. Duh. So back on to the CPAM site once again to ask them to add my married name to my Covid certificate. Luckily my French ID card and driving licence have both names but my UK passport (should I ever want to go to Borisland) is only in my married name. Sigh.
How do people live without at least one dog in the house?

Doug

#17 Post by Doug »

Called in at the Bergerac cpam office earlier this week to get our attestation de droit, as doing it on the web didn't work, as stated here before
Surprise, surprise they were open and let us in.
The next surprise is that when told of our registering on the web problem they sorted it out, so we have an ameli account.
Seems that when mami put in all of our 15 numbers which all brits have, it locked up our registeration,
They didn't want to know last time.

rabbit

#18 Post by rabbit »

Based on some advice we read somewhere my wife asked our MT to change her vaccination certificate to her married name. Although it was he who vaccinated her, his attempts to change it were unsuccessful. There was a report of BA refusing to let a British woman board her flight because of this. Has anyone managed to get their maiden name changed to married name on a vaccination certificate?

Doug

#19 Post by Doug »

My good wifes is in her married name with nee maiden name after.
Seems logic to us.

Liz

#20 Post by Liz »

Someone at CPAM replied quickly this morning, looks like they have a handy standard response to the 'maiden v married woman's name' on the vacc. certificate question.
Basically the answer is no, for EU conformity the certificate is in one's maiden name. If necessary you are advised to travel with sufficient means of ID to cover your personal situation such as passport, ID card, copy of birth & marriage certificates, livret de famille or whatever.
How do people live without at least one dog in the house?