Another cheesy bargain

:fork_and_knife: :wine_glass: Wining & Dining in France, eating out, where to buy quality food and drinks, cooking & recipes etc
L Austin France

Another cheesy bargain

#41 Post by L Austin France »

Polarengineer wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm Not me sir. His face is suggesting it. I like gonzo as much as the next.
Excellent swerve!
Seems you're not only a expert physiognomist who can read faces but also a ventriloquist who can put words into them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Polarengineer

Another cheesy bargain

#42 Post by Polarengineer »

L Austin France wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:26 pm
Polarengineer wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:42 pm Not me sir. His face is suggesting it. I like gonzo as much as the next.
Excellent swerve!
Seems you're not only a expert physiognomist who can read faces but also a ventriloquist who can put words into them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
In fact I suffer with prosopagnosia, which very embarrasing, however, because of that, I study a face to try to recognize people and can read most emotions from them. As a hobby sculpter, I also extend this study to detail a work. I find ears the most interesting part of the head as these are like fingerprints, no two people have the same ear shape. This is often exploited by customs and imigration to compare passport photos with the face in front of them.