This would certainly get our guests laughing

:fork_and_knife: :wine_glass: Wining & Dining in France, eating out, where to buy quality food and drinks, cooking & recipes etc
Sparkle

#1 Post by Sparkle »

Not that they're getting the chance as I'm not buying it but it did amuse me - I was looking for parchment leaves for cheese and this was one of the items that came up. :lol:

https://www.amazon.fr/Charcuterie-Ceram ... =1-47&th=1
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

niemeyjt

#2 Post by niemeyjt »

Just a thought. What were you looking for when you found those?

Sparkle

#3 Post by Sparkle »

I was looking for the coloured oak leaf parchment leaves to put the various cheeses on that then go onto the cheese board - the cheese doesn't stick to the leaves and of course it looks pretty :roll: - so I got a bit more than I was looking for :D
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

ajm

#4 Post by ajm »

Sparkle wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:22 pm I was looking for the coloured oak leaf parchment leaves to put the various cheeses on that then go onto the cheese board - the cheese doesn't stick to the leaves and of course it looks pretty :roll: - so I got a bit more than I was looking for :D
I believe you.

Sparkle

#5 Post by Sparkle »

:lol: