May I recommend

:fork_and_knife: :wine_glass: Wining & Dining in France, eating out, where to buy quality food and drinks, cooking & recipes etc
L Austin France

May I recommend

#11 Post by L Austin France »

Sparkle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 pm Looks nice but I don't like pasta :roll:
Hows about putting a recipe of grub you do like on here? That's why I started this thread :D

Sparkle

May I recommend

#12 Post by Sparkle »

@L Austin France OK mainly veggie recipes. This one I do frequently - simple for me to make :D

https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/recipe ... y-potatoes

and......

https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/recipe ... -and-pesto

you can tell that I like my spuds.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Lori

May I recommend

#13 Post by Lori »

I do a similar potato dish Sparkle. When you're in the mood for an Indian style dish, it always hits the spot.

Yes on the potato and green bean dish too. We love the combination and do it frequently, especially in Summer.
Last edited by Lori on Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparkle

May I recommend

#14 Post by Sparkle »

We also love a cheese, onion & mashed potato pie - it was one of the first things I learnt to make in the cookery class at school. The first lesson was soused herrings - I went to school with the fish wrapped in newspaper - I was mortified when I found I would have to gut and do the necessary - I didn't teacher had to :lol:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

L Austin France

May I recommend

#15 Post by L Austin France »

Sparkle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm you can tell that I like my spuds.
Yeah, you certainly know yer onions ;)
Thanks for recipes