Hello and Welcome

Biloute

Re: Hello and Welcome

#101 Post by Biloute »

Salut Richard ! Et bienvenue à toi.
Richard, c'est aussi bilingue (à part la prononciation): c'était intentionnel ? :P
Demain est le premier des jours qu'il nous reste à vivre: profitons-en ! :D

Richard

#102 Post by Richard »

Salut Blaze et Biloute!

Sparkle

#103 Post by Sparkle »

Hello Char and everyone on this forum. I look forward to chatting as you seem a very friendly crowd - just need to find my way around the board at the moment.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Char
Site Admin

#104 Post by Char »

Sparkle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:07 pm Hello Char and everyone on this forum. I look forward to chatting as you seem a very friendly crowd - just need to find my way around the board at the moment.
Hello Sparkle and welcome to the forum :D - sorry about the delay in approving your posts but I had to pop out for a while.

Doug

#105 Post by Doug »

Glad you joined us, were not a bad crowd.
Don't know you as yet but am sure you will bring a Sparkle to the forum.

Sparkle

#106 Post by Sparkle »

Char wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:53 pm
Sparkle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:07 pm Hello Char and everyone on this forum. I look forward to chatting as you seem a very friendly crowd - just need to find my way around the board at the moment.
Hello Sparkle and welcome to the forum :D - sorry about the delay in approving your posts but I had to pop out for a while.
Thank you Char.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Sparkle

#107 Post by Sparkle »

Doug wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:20 pm Glad you joined us, were not a bad crowd.
Don't know you as yet but am sure you will bring a Sparkle to the forum.
I will do my best, just need to find my wand then I can do a bit of sprinkling :D

MAD87

#108 Post by MAD87 »

We don't often bite, although I get very grumpy at the end of the week.

Sparkle

#109 Post by Sparkle »

MAD87 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:50 pm We don't often bite, although I get very grumpy at the end of the week.
:shock: I'll try and remember to stay clear at the end of the week :lol: would that be F/S/S or all three :D

Blaze

#110 Post by Blaze »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[mention]Sparkle[/mention]Don't worry, she's a pussy cat really