Declaration des Biens

hughnique

Declaration des Biens

#21 Post by hughnique »

I just clicked no change since Jan 2022, main house, garage, 2 sheds, one of which was converted at least 10 years ago into habitation, but just sits there unoccupied, after being let out for a year prior Covid, total waste of time, so did not bother again.

MAD87

Declaration des Biens

#22 Post by MAD87 »

It was only on TF1 last night, so news to 65m French...

Quiksilver

Declaration des Biens

#23 Post by Quiksilver »

Typical French logic...if we were letting someone live in our pool, they wouldn't half be soggy by now... :lol:
There is a note at the end of the other tax forms, foncière, impôts etc regarding this new declaration.

Sparkle

Declaration des Biens

#24 Post by Sparkle »

Did ours a couple of days ago - dead simple as no change - worryingly though I noticed that a couple of details I put on the recensement don't agree what I saw on our details ie number of rooms differed by 1 - possibly cos the kitchen & dining room were combined by the previous owners and sq metre I put >120 the details state 124 sq mt! - hope no-one notices! Where did the original details come from - original sale of the house?
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

elsie

Declaration des Biens

#25 Post by elsie »

As well as other items concerning surface area, etc. the FAQ includes:
À quoi correspond le nombre de pièces indiqué dans le descriptif de mon local ?
Le nombre de pièces au sens foncier est différent du nombre de pièces communément utilisé
par les agences immobilières (T1, T2, T3…). Il s’agit des espaces cloisonnés, destinés à être
utilisés pour y séjourner, y dormir ou y prendre les repas (cuisine, salle de bain, chambre,
séjour,...).
Les dégagements, les pièces annexes (entrée, buanderie, dressing…) et les dépendances
incorporées (cave, garage, terrasse et grenier) ne sont pas comptabilisés.

https://www.impots.gouv.fr/sites/defaul ... q_gmbi.pdf

Sparkle

Declaration des Biens

#26 Post by Sparkle »

@elsie thanks for the info/link.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Headers

Declaration des Biens

#27 Post by Headers »

I have a copy of a paper formulaire for people with no internet/online impots access. It was sent to me by France services and was created by the impots govt department in January. If anybody needs it and if I can work out how to post it here, I will.

exile

Declaration des Biens

#28 Post by exile »

That would be very useful if you can manage it. I know several people who are waiting still for the paper copy to be sent to their UK address and at the same time are planning to travel to France for the summer.

Headers

Declaration des Biens

#29 Post by Headers »

This is the formulaire.
We have filled it in (for my neighbour)and it will be sent today.
My plan B is a telephone appointment with the impots in Agen for mid July.
I’m not sure if this is going to work but at least we’ve tried!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MAD87

Declaration des Biens

#30 Post by MAD87 »

The deadline has been extended to 31/07, due to the number of bugs in the online system (nothing new there).