Banking

Hotrodder

Banking

#41 Post by Hotrodder »

Haven't seen it but I will fill out the form to tell them about my dilemma. Does it need to be in French? The article comes up in English but it looks like a French site.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Headers

Banking

#42 Post by Headers »

Hotrodder wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm Haven't seen it but I will fill out the form to tell them about my dilemma. Does it need to be in French? The article comes up in English but it looks like a French site.
en francais

L Austin France

Banking

#43 Post by L Austin France »

Hotrodder, having just joined Wise & knowing that you also use their services; how do you log in when I have to use an SMS code sent to my mobile phone which you say you can't do?
I'm trying to ask them if they can register both mine & the missus's phone as we're joint names in our UK & French bank a/cs but not getting anywhere so far as I don't seem to have enough time to type my response to their questions before getting timed out.

Hotrodder

Banking

#44 Post by Hotrodder »

Transferwise sends their code by leaving an automated voicemail to my landline number. It keeps repeating so its easy to record while the transaction hasn't timed out.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.