A lighter side of life - picture essay

:camera: The place to share your photos as well as exchanging ideas, information, and discuss software and equipment
RobertArthur

#1 Post by RobertArthur »

Never a dull moment looking at what the international press has to say every morning. Even the bright side of life gets attention, not in the headlines. Scrolling down The Guardian this morning a nice article about making pictures, a bit different from the usual approach.

Blaze

#2 Post by Blaze »

Those are brilliant, RA, thank you for the link ! I love street photography and there are some crackers there. Who hasn't taken a photo of someone with a shrub or telegraph pole growing out of their head !!

RobertArthur

#3 Post by RobertArthur »

@ Blaze, my Nikons, too heavy, no instant result with film. Always ready, my other camera, a smartphone. The metro is arriving Robert, please hurry up, so tired of waiting for you. No, one moment please, I must take this snapshot. Brexit battles every day after the vote and an easy way-out in France.

Blaze

#4 Post by Blaze »

I have a little Nikon Coolpix which is surprisingly good in low light - I really ought to keep it with me all the time, all of the time ......

Blaze

#5 Post by Blaze »

@RobertArthur When I saw this earlier, I thought of this topic !!
Mont Dol.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DominicBest

#6 Post by DominicBest »

I like the photo that I took of one of my cars that was parked in the barn. This cropped copy isn’t particularly clear but shows what I wasn’t expecting to see.
320B4483-9D88-49E4-B1CB-8EE20CD0FB4F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RobertArthur

#7 Post by RobertArthur »

How to protect the car of a Prime Minister? In a garage? Keep it locked? Have the car armored? Trigger happy guys around it? Or this mean flying machine (low cost, fed by tourists, not hand-fed....):