The Christmas Lights

A new section for discussion and displays of your favourite ways to relax or maybe energize yourselves.
RobertArthur

The Christmas Lights

#11 Post by RobertArthur »

Real life: honey, they took away the Christmas lights (and more).

Sparkle

The Christmas Lights

#12 Post by Sparkle »

oh joy I didn't know that and I've just ran my mouse across them all - had a smashing time - cat was curious too :D

ps I may be smashing them but I love em!
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Veem

The Christmas Lights

#13 Post by Veem »

That'll teach me! I've lost the sound of breaking glass now!

DominicBest

The Christmas Lights

#14 Post by DominicBest »

I’m amazed to see all the views and replies to this post. I really didn’t expect any comments beyond a polite, ‘Get a life’ or two. It’s so reassuring to see that so many other members of this forum enjoy the little things in life as much as I do. 🙂 Those lights, the fact they can be smashed and the snow really are some of the best bits of Christmas. 🎄

Thanks Char. 🙂🙂

Loup-garou

The Christmas Lights

#15 Post by Loup-garou »

Two mentions of snow above ................... I haven't got any or, are they historical references?

DominicBest

The Christmas Lights

#16 Post by DominicBest »

Loup-garou wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 am Two mentions of snow above ................... I haven't got any or, are they historical references?
Is the snow switched on in your user control thing?

Edit. It’s only the lights that you can control. The snow is just there sometimes. It’s not there today on my iPad.

Polarengineer

The Christmas Lights

#17 Post by Polarengineer »

My old iPad is a disaster, no snow, no noise, not much fun breaking the bulbs. No controls for noise or snow in the menu.

Blaze

The Christmas Lights

#18 Post by Blaze »

It's stopped snowing here too but the forecast is for the wind going round to the north .... and you know what that's supposed to bring ... ;)

Sparkle

The Christmas Lights

#19 Post by Sparkle »

Blaze wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:46 am It's stopped snowing here too but the forecast is for the wind going round to the north .... and you know what that's supposed to bring ... ;)
uummmm a poonami :D
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Blaze

The Christmas Lights

#20 Post by Blaze »

Sparkle wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:48 am
Blaze wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:46 am It's stopped snowing here too but the forecast is for the wind going round to the north .... and you know what that's supposed to bring ... ;)
uummmm a poonami :D
:lol:

Seriously, the snow has vanished from my screen :(