home wanted for 2 little dogs

A place for members to post if they have any unwanted items they'd like to give away.
Spardo

Re: home wanted for 2 little dogs

#11 Post by Spardo »

sparkyjo wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:06 pm The dogs have now been taken by Green Valley Brittany. They have someone who will give them a forever home. We took them to Callac this morning and neither of us was prepared for how we felt. It was really difficult to say goodbye to them and we both wanted to say we had changed our mind and would keep them, but due to my health being affected it wasn't possible. We can now only hope and pray that their new home will be as welcoming as ours was.
Good news, hopefully, but
It was really difficult to say goodbye to them and we both wanted to say we had changed our mind and would keep them
welcome to my world. I have transported and fostered hundreds of dogs over the last 22 years or so and it is almost always with a mixture of sadness and delight when they move on. :D

Blaze

#12 Post by Blaze »

That's great news [mention]sparkyjo[/mention] - a mixture of relief and sadness, not surprising ! :D

Sparkle

#13 Post by Sparkle »

Animals do touch your heart strings.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

sparkyjo

#14 Post by sparkyjo »

Please no more comments... we are struggling so much and your words stop us in our tracks each time we read them..thank you