Hubert knows best

:mask:
L Austin France

Hubert knows best

#1 Post by L Austin France »

Hubert an 80 year old local farmer & his family I've known for years have always been a bit 'special' in the healthcare department prefering weird 'alternative' remedies & have constantly refused to be vaccinated & wear masks as "Covid doesn't exist & it's everyone like you (me) who have been vaccinated that are causing the problems"
A few days ago Hubert had a minor stroke leaving him semi paralysed down one side.
When I asked him today how he got on in hospital he replied " I'm staying at home & refused to be taken to one of those places as they're full of people with Covid" :roll:

Pathca

Hubert knows best

#2 Post by Pathca »

Sounds about right

Blaze

Hubert knows best

#3 Post by Blaze »

I've got a really odious neighbour like your farmer, LAF. He and his wife refuse the vaccine and he refuses to wear a mask - he sends her out to do the shopping. No doubt they will be crowing once restrictions are lifted. But then, like many refuseniks round here, they do not go to restaurants, belong to any associations or do any activities where a pass sanitaire is obligatory.
Stupid people like them clearly have no idea how many lives have been saved by the vaccine.