It's how long since?

:mask:
Ford Focus

It's how long since?

#1 Post by Ford Focus »

On the news this morning and we couldn't believe that it is two years to the day,today, that the first UK Covid lockdown occured! :shock:

Pathca

It's how long since?

#2 Post by Pathca »

I was at work,and got a message from a relative to tell me I didn’t think it would still be this bad two years later

niemeyjt

It's how long since?

#3 Post by niemeyjt »

And it is four hours since my test came back positive.

From the discussion on the group meeting (via MS Teams) this morning, it seems I was the last member of the team to contract it.

Bayleaf

It's how long since?

#4 Post by Bayleaf »

Oh heck! Hope you don't suffer much ....

Pathca

It's how long since?

#5 Post by Pathca »

Oh heck take care of yourself J

niemeyjt

It's how long since?

#6 Post by niemeyjt »

Thanks.

It is, so far, just like a cold - a bit of a temperature, streaming nose and sore throat which kicked it all off on Sunday. I work from home so not a serious problem - except Mrs N is here so will probably catch it. And we are both triple-jabbed.

MAD87

It's how long since?

#7 Post by MAD87 »

Look after yourselves.

Ford Focus

It's how long since?

#8 Post by Ford Focus »

niemeyjt wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:47 am And it is four hours since my test came back positive.

From the discussion on the group meeting (via MS Teams) this morning, it seems I was the last member of the team to contract it.
I caught it right at the beginning and lost 2.8 kg in weight. However, my wife never "caught" it. No signs whatsoever but when tested for a University scheme she had antibodies. No jabs back then of course but we are fully jabbed up now.

Pathca

It's how long since?

#9 Post by Pathca »

I have several colleagues who didn’t know they had had it until they had blood tests and found they had antibodies
I have been involved in SEIRN study for 18 months with blood tests and PCRs performed regularly,they can tell now that I have antibodies from the vaccine

Sparkle

It's how long since?

#10 Post by Sparkle »

@niemeyjt best wishes to you from me too.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride