Doctolib

:mask:
DominicBest

Doctolib

#21 Post by DominicBest »

I walked into my local pharmacie and made an appointment there and then for my booster. It could not have been simpler.

Pachapapa

Doctolib

#22 Post by Pachapapa »

Good that means I can wait till the middle of January.
Anyway manu will probably have to extend the time as the doctolib promises with today Saturday not sufficient doses to go around.
The doctolib could be as big a flop as last time.
Calling a 4 digit number by phone for two hours without a reply! Pull the other one Sidney.

ajm

Doctolib

#23 Post by ajm »

It must be the luck of the draw - we have always found it easy to use Doctolib

tagh

Doctolib

#24 Post by tagh »

The system has been overwhelmed by the numbers of folk wanting their jab.

Spardo

Doctolib

#25 Post by Spardo »

Bayleaf wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:54 am Managed to pop into our local Maison Medicale this morning, on our way to the dechetterie. Thankfully no-one else there I was looking like a right Dbnshire Farmer's Wife - wellies and thick coat, all that was missing was the binder twine around the waist! :lol:

The lovely Receptionist made a RDV for my Moderna Booster with Doc for mid December. She was training a young'un, and was even able to call up my name without my asking. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or bad that she knows my name! :lol:

We don't have Doctolib here.
Was that cabinet the one where your MT doctor is based, or is it possible to drop into any one?
I ask because it is becoming almost impossible to get our registered cabinet on the phone to book anything, but there is a larger one nearer which I might switch to if we can.
I'll try again on Monday, otherwise the link that OBR gave me the other day, but doctolib is a nono after our experience there before. And I'm not getting up in the middle of night to do it. :roll:

Bayleaf

Doctolib

#26 Post by Bayleaf »

@Spardo . It's my local Cabinet Dr at Jumilhac. I wonder whether there is a drop-in centre in La Coquille, which has a bigger Maison Medicale? It would be marginally closer for you.

Spardo

Doctolib

#27 Post by Spardo »

Bayleaf wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:51 pm @Spardo . It's my local Cabinet Dr at Jumilhac. I wonder whether there is a drop-in centre in La Coquille, which has a bigger Maison Medicale? It would be marginally closer for you.
No, we are registered 15 kms away at Champagnac/Belair but our nearest is in St. Pardoux/Riviere, which is larger and only 4 kms away. There are historical reasons why we are not there, which I regret now since our old doc retired.