and another +

Chappers51

Pass sanitaire to become Pass Vaccinal

#32 Post by Chappers51 »

Plus one more

Pachapapa

#33 Post by Pachapapa »

Pathca wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:42 am Apart from the fact that being infected once doesn’t mean you can’t get it again
True but the percentage chance of a repeat is less for Sputnik V. I wish I could
get a Sputnik. In the meantime I am trying to catch Omicron before getting boosted on Jan 13th to morph into hybrid.

Char
Site Admin

#34 Post by Char »

Pachapapa wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:35 pm
Pathca wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:42 am Apart from the fact that being infected once doesn’t mean you can’t get it again
True but the percentage chance of a repeat is less for Sputnik V. I wish I could
get a Sputnik. In the meantime I am trying to catch Omicron before getting boosted on Jan 13th to morph into hybrid.
Behave yourself, don't be a silly boy.

Pachapapa

#35 Post by Pachapapa »

niemeyjt wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:21 am
Pachapapa wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:36 amAlready infected by Covid 19 so natural immunity.
But "the rules" are that any infection must have been within the last six months to be exempt from vaccination requirements - yet he was reported as testing positive in May/June 2020 - some 20 months ago.
He has an exemption a procedure that follows not the normal rules. A secret and confidential. One is flogging a dead horse, is not one or perhaps two!

Pathca

#36 Post by Pathca »

I can only echo what Char said

niemeyjt

#37 Post by niemeyjt »

Pachapapa wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:49 pmHe has an exemption a procedure that follows not the normal rules. A secret and confidential. One is flogging a dead horse, is not one or perhaps two!
Or maybe he doesn't!

World No.1 Novak Djokovic’s entry into Australia was in limbo early Thursday morning due to concerns over evidence supporting his vaccine exemption, as well as a potentially erroneous visa application.

source: https://www.smh.com.au/national/visa-bu ... 59m75.html

Pachapapa

#38 Post by Pachapapa »

niemeyjt wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:50 pm
Pachapapa wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:49 pmHe has an exemption a procedure that follows not the normal rules. A secret and confidential. One is flogging a dead horse, is not one or perhaps two!
Or maybe he doesn't!

World No.1 Novak Djokovic’s entry into Australia was in limbo early Thursday morning due to concerns over evidence supporting his vaccine exemption, as well as a potentially erroneous visa application.

source: https://www.smh.com.au/national/visa-bu ... 59m75.html
I have several times without a visa been let in to Australia always OK mate I'll kip in the departure lounge until tomorrow and fly to Manilla.
On one occasion with six Argentine engineers on our way to a mining conference in Singapore..
Always at Sydney never got off a plane in Melbourne though.
Edit. Several times means every time. Once went to Bondi. What a dump compared with Ipanema.

Blaze

#39 Post by Blaze »

niemeyjt wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:01 pm Reading Macron's comments last night, I think he has got it spot on - even if expressed in slightly fruity language. As I have said before, I am against compulsory vaccination, if even achievable, but I am in favour of constraining what those who are not vaccinated are able to do to protect everyone else.
The over-reaction to Macron's comment about "emmerder les non-vaccinés" is just ridiculous. It's hardly strong language and those clutching their buttocks with shock are just being political. What a load of nonsense.

Pathca

#40 Post by Pathca »

I’m amazed that people in France (and the UK ) are so horrified by Macrons language, I wish BoJo would show such passion for resolving the issues