Spot the nose

:mask:
L Austin France

Spot the nose

#1 Post by L Austin France »

I've been watching the Bowls World Championships whilst playing 'spot the nose' amongst the spectators.
Dunno how many spectators there are but must be a few hundred & it's amazing how many are caught with their masks down when the cameras pan around. Presumably their seated neighbours don't mind! I couldn't resist telling 'em to wear it properly or bugger off if I was one of them.
What about the face shields some are wearing? I gather they are to protect the wearer against contamination via their eyes so that helps them but why are they not wearing a face mask to protect others?
It seems things are so confused now that anything that remotely resembles 'protection' is acceptable.

Blaze

Spot the nose

#2 Post by Blaze »

If we consider we might be at risk anywhere, we always have FFP2 masks with us - we are much concerned with protecting ourselves as protecting others.
Fortunately round here people are very good at the places we go shopping.
Anyone caught lowering their mask at our vax centre is told to wear it properly. Some people even turn up without one - what are they thinking (or not) ? It's generally not thinking so they get given a freebie.

ajm

Spot the nose

#3 Post by ajm »

Wilgress/Foster--- what a cracking match that was.

L Austin France

Spot the nose

#4 Post by L Austin France »

ajm wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:26 pm Wilgress/Foster--- what a cracking match that was.
It was indeed. I bet Wilgress was gutted to lose on what was the last bowl.
I'm just watching Gillet v Marshall.
Lots of noses to see :x

Quiksilver

Spot the nose

#5 Post by Quiksilver »

nez.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MAD87

Spot the nose

#6 Post by MAD87 »

:lol: