What are you listening to

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Sparkle
Posts: 2097
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:01 pm
Location: 53 Mayenne

What are you listening to

#711 Post by Sparkle »

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 5636
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:06 pm
Location: Ille et Villaine (35)

What are you listening to

#712 Post by Blaze »

Well ... I wasn't listening to this, it was a video showing at a cafe and you couldn't hear the music. But the video was so funny, we just had to watch it to the end !!
It's Julien Doré - Nous

Post Reply