still about??

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
A.N.Other

still about??

#11 Post by A.N.Other »

elsie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:01 pm Don't forget the daily information from pomhorn (Michael Horn). There was chancer/demerdeur
Chancer is still about but under the pseudonym of PCPA, now living in the Bergerac area.

Bayleaf

still about??

#12 Post by Bayleaf »

Veem wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:38 pm Was Carole the poor lady who went missing on a 'walking in the mountains' holiday and who was found dead following a tragic fall?
Yes, I'd been chatting with her by PM shortly before she disappeared. We were having a sensitive conversation about someone who was giving her grief. All the events around that tragedy are deeply imprinted in my mind. :cry:

Blaze

still about??

#13 Post by Blaze »

Bayleaf wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:40 am All the events around that tragedy are deeply imprinted in my mind.
Me too, Bayleaf. I was even contacted by a journalist (how did they get my name and number ?) but didn't give anything away other than info to help find her car. Yes, I remember she was being annoyed by someone who claimed to be her best buddy. It was tragic. It wasn't all that far from where she lived - she loved walking alone.

hughnique

still about??

#14 Post by hughnique »

I think he was eventually banned.
Now there's an unusual event been there, got the tee shirt, seemed amazing at the time how some people couldn't take a joke, but then as said you can interpret a post in many ways, strange how some posters got away with it and others excommunicated, for the slightest "mystymena" :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bayleaf

still about??

#15 Post by Bayleaf »

Ah yes, "cystic peg" as I called him! A right keyboard warrior, who seemed hell bent on upsetting as many people as possible with his obsure ramblings! :roll: Most of his postings were probably after he'd been on the sherbet....!

hughnique

still about??

#16 Post by hughnique »

Be careful Bayleaf, I would say that 100% there is a sleeper, just waiting to come out of the closet

Bayleaf

still about??

#17 Post by Bayleaf »

hughnique wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:01 pm Be careful Bayleaf, I would say that 100% there is a sleeper, just waiting to come out of the closet
I ain't scared, I think I've received my fair share of real life shite to cope with the likes of him - Char would not tolerate his mischief for long! :P

hughnique

still about??

#18 Post by hughnique »

I can remember Red Bidet.

Quiksilver

still about??

#19 Post by Quiksilver »

So many well-informed and helpful members.....Sunday Driver and Pomhorn to name but two :)

DominicBest

still about??

#20 Post by DominicBest »

A.N.Other wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:02 pm
elsie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:01 pm Don't forget the daily information from pomhorn (Michael Horn). There was chancer/demerdeur
Chancer is still about but under the pseudonym of PCPA, now living in the Bergerac area.
Wow, that’s a surprise. He seemed to be entrenched in Amiens. I would never have imagined him as someone who would have headed for the Dordogne.