Our House

Sparkle

Our House

#1 Post by Sparkle »

Anyone watching Our House - pretty good me thinks especially good actors from Line of duty & Spooks & others. ITV 9pm - tonight is last episode and I'm looking forward to the outcome.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Veem

Our House

#2 Post by Veem »

We've recorded it to watch later, so no spoilers please :D :D :D

Pathca

Our House

#3 Post by Pathca »

Bruce Willis is a ghost

Sparkle

Our House

#4 Post by Sparkle »

@Veem I promise not to!
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Sparkle

Our House

#5 Post by Sparkle »

@Pathca I've lost the plot :?

Spardo

Our House

#6 Post by Spardo »

Sparkle wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 pm @Pathca I've lost the plot :?
Well at least you won't be able to reveal it then. :D
Back to Our House, yes we are watching it, day by day, rarely record anything, and I find so many of these so-called thrillers boring in the extreme these days, but this one seems good. I am not in agreement with the Line of Duty cast though. Good as it was, and fairly good as they were, nothing I have seen since of the main actors has occasioned praise in my eyes.

Ones I have given up on recently are Killing Eve, the one with Jill Ha'penny in (The Holiday, just remembered) and that one of 2 women who lived in an experimental house that was activated by voice. I am even thinking of giving up on Netflix, a month or more can go by without me looking at it, but just watched a very moving Danish story based on fact of an RAF raid on Copenhagen that went drastically and tragically wrong. It is called The Bombardment in English. Worth a watch if you have NF.fr. :)

Pathca

Our House

#7 Post by Pathca »

@Sparkle It’s an old Peter Kay joke,someone once annoyed him before a broadcast and so he went on air and gave spoilers to a lot of popular films and the TV company got lots of complaints

Sparkle

Our House

#8 Post by Sparkle »

@Pathca ah OK thanks I didn't know that - 🙀 I've never watched Peter Kay.

Sparkle

Our House

#9 Post by Sparkle »

I enjoyed last night's very much but saying no more cos I promised not to :D

Spardo

Our House

#10 Post by Spardo »

Sparkle wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:25 pm I enjoyed last night's very much but saying no more cos I promised not to :D
Nor me. Time for a special spoiler thread so people who binge like Veem know what to avoid. Then we who don't can discuss what we've seen. :roll: :lol: