EU Vacination Certificate in maiden name

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Char
Site Admin

EU Vacination Certificate in maiden name

#1 Post by Char »

After some difficulty I managed to get an online account with Ameli, which enabled me to access the France Connect, which in turn enabled me to download my EU Vaccination Cert.

All well and good, but it's in my maiden name, which is bizarre because my carte vital is in my married name, so it my Resident Card, and my passport and driving licence. I'm hoping that if I carry the certificate they gave me after the second jab, which has both of my names on it, it'll be accepted.

Does anyone know if we need the EU certificate to go shopping or will the certificate they gave me after the second jab will suffice?

Thanks,
Char

Blaze

Re: EU Vacination Certificate in maiden name

#2 Post by Blaze »

I carry a copy of my pass sanitaire with me, along with my carte de séjour. I used the pass on Wednesday evening for a small local outdoor concert and was not asked to produce anything else.
My carte de séjour has both married and maiden names.
Driving licence is in my maiden name and carte vital in my married name.
[mention]Char[/mention] Your certificate after the second jab is fine within France. They scan the bit that has your name and date of birth below it. Going to other countries is a different matter.

The protocols seem to change from day to day. Prefectures can sometimes have the final decision and we've seen a couple of instances where the prefecture has told local organisations that they can go ahead with a planned event but that they (the organisers) are responsible for ensuring that all the sanitary precautions are taken (cordoning off the area, pass controls etc. It's likely to be too great a responsibility for smaller organisations to manage. A clever way of giving people the freedom they want but with a caveat ...

Doug

#3 Post by Doug »

Although we always carry them, with all of our shopping in Bergerac so far, theres been no demand to see our certs.

Spardo

#4 Post by Spardo »

[mention]Doug[/mention]

Nor mine :)

DaveW

#5 Post by DaveW »

I don't think it comes into effect until next week, I think the decree isn't in force till August 9th, though I could be wrong on that date. You will see it happening, so best to be prepared.

Doug

#6 Post by Doug »

We have tried a number of times to get an ameli on line account, never works as it asks for our 13 digit social security number,
The number on our card is 15 long?
We have to visit the cpam in Bergerac, they never answered nor solved our problem.

Char
Site Admin

#7 Post by Char »

Doug wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:05 pm We have tried a number of times to get an ameli on line account, never works as it asks for our 13 digit social security number,
The number on our card is 15 long?
We have to visit the cpam in Bergerac, they never answered nor solved our problem.
You leave off the last two numbers Doug.

DaveW

#8 Post by DaveW »

It's a long time ago but I seem to remember you don't enter the last two numbers, give it a try.

That's when quotes work ;)

Doug

#9 Post by Doug »

My lovely lady tried it, didn't work a few months ago which is the reason for the cpam visit, now she is just going to try again.
Watch this space,

Char
Site Admin

#10 Post by Char »

DaveW wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:08 pm It's a long time ago but I seem to remember you don't enter the last two numbers, give it a try.

That's when quotes work ;)
:D