Orange

:computer: Somewhere to ask question and discuss all aspects of IT
Sparkle

Orange

#1 Post by Sparkle »

I've had a problem all morning trying to get onto Orange emails. I've tried via my icloud account and that's up the creek as well now! Anyone else got an Orange problem?
Embrace your strangeness it will place you far beyond the ordinary.

hughnique

Orange

#2 Post by hughnique »

got one with Outlook express don't know if that is related

exile

Orange

#3 Post by exile »

Not here, although the number of emails has dropped today with none since 10:00.

Sparkle

Orange

#4 Post by Sparkle »

Thanks both - just tried again and Orange says L'accès au service est momentanément interrompu! Well it is the 13th :roll:

hughnique

Orange

#5 Post by hughnique »

Every know and again I have a problem it asks for a password that is centuries old and has never been changed, and says unable to connect to Wanadoo as password is wrong, tomorrow it could be alright for another couple of years. I don't normally have to enter a password under normal circumstances.

L Austin France

Orange

#6 Post by L Austin France »

Sparkle wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:11 pm Thanks both - just tried again and Orange says L'accès au service est momentanément interrompu! Well it is the 13th :roll:
Same here.
I think it's probable that the Orange messagerie servers have over reached their capacity just like the dinky copper wires that attempt to pass on the messages & were only ever meant to enable M et Mme le Grenouille to use their old black Bakalite telephones to donner un coup de fil.

Sparkle

Orange

#7 Post by Sparkle »

@L Austin France thanks - it's good to know it's not me having done something stupid!

ajm

Orange

#8 Post by ajm »

Sometimes it works,..........but at the moment zilch!

Wilbro

Orange

#9 Post by Wilbro »

Same here! Been off for several hours now. On the kindle asking for passwords which are entered correctly but then told they are wrong. Laptop just tells me the service is interrupted.

MAD87

Orange

#10 Post by MAD87 »

Orange is en panne https://www.phonandroid.com/panne-orang ... nt-hs.html

I was luxuriating in the quiet until a client rang with the news that another translator had reported an Orange problem and was that why I was ignoring her mail? I've had to use my gmail address to contact her. We pay an arm and several legs for our pro account which promises repair of glitches within a few hours.
Oh yeah.