Voitures Anciennes

Somewhere for all our lovers and owners of classic vehicles to chat about and discuss classic vehicles in France. Also where members can share their recent adventures in their vehicle in and out of France.
Message
Author
User avatar
RobertArthur
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:10 pm
Location: Nièvre

Voitures Anciennes

#1191 Post by RobertArthur »

Fortunately, there are still some slightly more affordable descendants of the Fiat 500 to be found in the narrow streets of Italian city centres. Although they face stiff competition from the modern small citadines produced by Citroën, Renault, Hyundai, KIA, VW and Toyota, as well as the modern Morris Minor. Alongside other well-known street performers, two-wheelers and those with three wheels.


Image

User avatar
Hotrodder
Posts: 3421
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:31 pm
Location: Brittany 22

Voitures Anciennes

#1192 Post by Hotrodder »

When I was last searching for a vehicle I was very keen to look into the new retro Fiat 500. Sadly, not all the models review well. Choose carefully. In the end they were all way too expensive, and when I read that the Fiat and the Ford Ka shared many components I definately went off the boil.
On my headstone it will say: Please switch off mobile phones. I'm trying to get some sleep.

Post Reply